This easy on-the-go low carb snack idea is super quick and easy! They are like crispy chips, but without all of the guilt.
- 12 pieces thin sliced pepperoni or salami
- shredded parmesan cheese (about 2/3 cup)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the pepperoni slices in half and place them on a microwave safe plate.
- Microwave the pepperoni halves for about 30 seconds, and then use a few paper towels to blot off the excess grease.
- Cover a large cookie sheet with parchment paper, and lay down small piles of parmesan cheese on top. Flatten each pile to make a consistent thickness (I made 20 piles but probably could have fit 24 or more-- they don't spread while baking).
- Top each flattened pile with one of your pepperoni pieces.
You can find complete recipes click here!!!