Pepper Steak Stir Fry has melt in your mouth flank steak with bell pepper in the most amazing sauce. This is a restaurant quality meal that you can make in less than 30 minutes!
- 2 tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1 inch cubes or strips
- 1 green bell pepper cut into 1 inch cubes or strips
- 8 ounce 8 ounce flank steak sliced in strips against the grain
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup soy sauce low sodium
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- In a medium sized skillet or wok over medium high heat add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add the bell peppers and cook 1-2 minutes until tender. Remove and set aside on a plate.
- Turn the heat to high and add the flank steak and cook on each side to sear the beef and reduce heat to medium high and continue to cook until no longer pink and brown on each side.
- In a small bowl, whisk the garlic, brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger and cornstarch.
You can find complete recipes click here!