Easy to make vegetable chips are a healthier keto snack. Baking the cucumbers keeps them low in calories which makes them almost guilt-free.
- 2 medium cucumbers or 3 small ones
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar or vinegar of choice (omit for regular chips)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or more if needed
- Slice cucumber very thin. Use a mandoline slicer for best results.
- Remove excess moisture from slices using a paper towel.
- Put cucumber slices in a large bowl and toss with oil, vinegar, and salt.
- For dehydrator: Place slices on trays and dry at 125-135°F for 10-12 hours or until crispy.
You can find complete recipes click here!