This Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Squash recipe is pure comfort food! This chicken alfredo spaghetti squash recipe is quick and easy to make. It includes an alfredo sauce recipe make in the skillet. Try it for lunch or dinner!
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp garlic minced (2 cloves)
- 1 tsp sage
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup half and half also known as half cream
- 4 oz cream cheese cubed
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup chicken cooked and shredded
- 2 1/2 cups spaghetti squash cooked
- salt, pepper, and parsley, to taste
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and sage and cook for about one minute.
- Stir in the flour and cook for about one minute, stirring constantly.
- Whisk in the chicken broth and then the half and half.
You can find complete recipes click here!