These Keto Beef Taquitos are incredibly easy to make and they taste Amazing. They're loaded with flavor and provide a nutritious hit of healthy fats. They’re Gluten Free and Low Carb. You can have them as a Mid-Afternoon Snack, or a Delicious Keto Appetizer or Side Dish.
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ lb Ground Beef
- ¼ Cup Minced Onion
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- ½ Tsp Chili Powder
- ½ Tsp Paprika
- ½ Tsp Onion Powder
- ½ Tsp Garlic Power
- ½ Tsp Salt
- ½ Tsp Pepper
- ½ Cup Water
- Brown the beef with the minced onion. In a cup mix the cumin, chilli powder, onion and garlic powder and salt and pepper with the water. Then pour over the browned ground beef. Let simmer for 5 - 10 minutes or until all the liquid is evaporated.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the cheddar, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. Divide the cheese mixture into 6 then make balls. Place onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake @ 400 F for 6-8 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Let cool for 1- 2 minutes. Flip upside down, then place a few spoonfuls of the beef on the edge of each shell. Tightly roll each one into a cigar shape. (You need to do this quite quickly, before the cheese hardens)
You can find complete recipes click here!