This Cilantro Lime Chicken Taco Salad is flavor/texture heaven! This Cilantro Lime Chicken Taco Salad is bursting with tender, juicy chicken, all your favorite fiestalicious salad fixings including crunchy, salty tortilla chips and the zesty, sweet and the tangy Creamy Baja Catalina Dressing is out of this world delicious! You won't be able to stop munching this Cilantro Lime Chicken Taco Salad!
- 1 Recipe Cilantro Lime Chicken
- 1/2 cup finely grated sharp cheddar cheese or more to taste
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered (or 2 roma tomatoes, chopped)
- 1 cup black beans drained and rinsed
- corn from 2 ears sweet corn (raw)
- Tortilla Chips, slightly crushed or tortilla strips to taste (the more the better!)
Creamy Baja Catalina Dressing:
- 3 tablespoons sugar more or less to taste (start with less)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream (may sub yogurt)
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoons reserved Cilantro Lime Marinade (in directions)
- Prepare Cilantro Lime Chicken according to directions, reserving 1 tablespoon marinade for dressing. Slice or chop cooked chicken.
- Meanwhile, whisk together all of the Dressing ingredients in a medium bowl, including the 1 tablespoon reserved Cilantro Lime Marinade. Store in the refrigerator. Best if chilled at least 30 minutes. May keep in an airtight container up to 7 days.