Keto cheesecake bites + cheesecake fat bombs in one - just 1 NET CARB each! You only need 6 ingredients needed for this mini low carb cheesecake bites recipe.
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup LC Foods Powdered Erythritol
- 16 oz Cream cheese (softened)
- 1 large Egg (at room temperature)
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp Water
- 4 oz Raspberries
- 2 tbsp LC Foods Powdered Erythritol
- Whipped cream (unsweetened or with sugar-free sweetener)
- 24 Raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Line a mini muffin pan with 24 parchment liners.
- Place the raspberries, water, and powdered sweetener into a very small saucepan. Heat over low heat until the raspberries start to soften, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Use a spatula or back of a spoon to smash the berries. Simmer for a few more minutes, until the sauce thickens. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat the cream cheese and powdered sweetener together at low to medium speed, until fluffy.
You can find complete recipes click here!