This Keto Lasagna Bake ditches the noodles, and it's so simple, you'll wonder why you didn't try it sooner. Sometimes simple is best, and that's exactly what this recipe is!
- 3/4 tsp Garlic Powder, divided
- 1 tsp Oregano, divided
- 1/2 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella, divided
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1/2 lb Italian Sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 1 1/2 cup Marinara Sauce
- 2/3 cup Parmesan Cheese, divided
- Chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a 12-inch cast iron skillet (or other oven safe equivalent), brown the ground beef and ground sausage together over medium heat on the stovetop until no pink remains (about 15 minutes). Drain the excess fat and return to heat.
- Add the onion to the pan and saute with meat until it begins to soften, 3-5 minutes. Pour the sauce, 1/2 tsp oregano and 1/2 tsp garlic powder into the pan with the meat sauce and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
You can find complete recipes click here!