Homemade Peanut Butter Eggs make the best keto Easter treats! I’ve updated this recipe to be easier and more delicious than ever. But still sugar free and low carb, as always.
- 6 tbsp creamy natural peanut butter
- 3/4 cup peanut flour
- 1/4 tsp salt (more to taste, especially if your PB is unsalted)
- 4 ounces sugar free dark chocolate (Such as Lily's), chopped
- 1/2 ounce cocoa butter (or 1 tbsp coconut oil)
- 5 tbsp butter
- 6 tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Line a large baking sheet with waxed paper or parchment paper.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt peanut butter and butter together on high for one minute (or until butter is melted). Stir in sweetener and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add the peanut flour and salt, and stir until a stiff dough forms. If your dough seems to wet and doesn't feel like cookie dough, add a bit more peanut flour 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Using about 2 tablespoons of the dough at a time, roll the dough into balls and place on the cookie sheet. Use your hands to pat into a flat egg shape. Freeze until firm, at least 1 hour.
- Place the chocolate and cocoa butter or coconut oil in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water. Stir until smooth.
You can find complete recipes click here!