Keto people, meet your new favorite weeknight dinner. It's super-easy, extremely hearty, and it's got a little kick from the jalapeño. Finish off with our keto frosty for a decadent and delicious keto feast!
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. keto taco seasoning mix
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced, plus more sliced for garnish
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 c. shredded Mexican cheese
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 2 tbsp. kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley leaves
- 1 c. sour cream, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until slightly softened, 2 minutes.
- Add ground beef and season with salt and pepper. Cook, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink, 6 minutes. Sprinkle in taco seasoning and jalapeño and cook, stirring, until spices are lightly toasted, 1 minute. Drain and let cool slightly.
You can find complete recipes click here!