If you love tuna melt sandwiches but are trying to keep the carbs low, then you are going to love these oven baked tuna melt stuffed peppers!
- 1 medium avocado
- 3 bell peppers
- 12 slices provolone cheese
- 2 cups canned tuna
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup celery 1 stalk diced
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together the tuna, mayonnaise, and celery.
- Dice the avocado and gently stir it into the tuna mixture.
- Cut your pepper in half and remove the stem and seeds.
- Place the peppers onto a sheet pan with the cut side up.
You can find complete recipes click here!