This Zoodles Marinara recipe is super easy to make, super easy to customize, and SUPER delicious!
- 2 Tablespoons DeLallo extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced white onions
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled and minced (or pressed)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or a pinch of cayenne)
- 1 (28-ounce) can DeLallo diced tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons DeLallo tomato paste
- 1/2 cup roughly-chopped fresh basil leaves, loosely packed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 2 large zucchinis, spiralized
- freshly-grated Parmesan cheese, for grating
- Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and saute for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the onions are soft and translucent.
- Add garlic and saute for 1 minute, stirring frequently, until fragrant. Add in the tomatoes, tomato paste, basil, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes, then stir to combine.
- Continue cooking until the sauce reaches a simmer. Then reduce heat to medium-low and continue to let the sauce simmer for about 15 minutes, or until the oil on the surface is a deep orange and the sauce is reduced and thickened.
You can find complete recipes click here!