Tasty keto cookies you CAN NOT stop eating! These low carb cookies are easy to make and super yummy. Simple keto recipe for the BEST low carb cookies. Ketogenic diet cookies that are a heavenly crispy buttery sugar cookie. This is a quick and easy go to gluten free and keto cookie recipe when you want a savory & sweet treat. Learn how to make these yummy keto cookies with step by step instructions. Great cookies for dessert, snack, treat, party or even breakfast! Check out this simple keto recipe for the BEST low carb cookies.
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- ¾ c. Swerve or other keto friendly sweetener
- 1 Stick of butter
- 1 ¼ c. Almond flour
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 1 Egg beaten
- Dash of salt
- Combine one stick of butter and ¾ of a cup of Swerve sweetener in mixing bowl. Mix butter and Swerve together until creamy.
- In another bowl, combine almond flour and baking powder.
- In the mixing bowl with the butter mixture, add 1 beaten egg and 1 tsp of vanilla. Mix together until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, and mix on high speed until thoroughly combined.
- Place the dough in plastic wrap. Wrap the dough tightly, and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- After 1 hour remove the dough from the fridge and Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
- Roll the dough into small balls about the size of a large marble. Place 12 on a baking sheet. These cookies will expand so leave space between each cookie.
- Using a fork, press down gently on each of the cookie dough balls*.
- Bake the cookies for 10-15 minutes, remove the cookies when they are golden brown. Let the cookies sit and cool on the baking sheet for several minutes. They will harden as they cool, making them easier to remove.