These Crispy Sweet Cinnamon Keto Waffles are perfect for waffles lovers that are on a low carb diet! They are sweet so we topped them with some salted butter and they were heavenly!
- 1/2 cup super fine almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp splenda or preferred sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs divided
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
- Divide the eggs and place the yolks in one bowl and the whites into a medium sized bowl ( large enough to use a hand mixer to beat them in). Mix together the egg yolks, vanilla and butter and set aside.
- Beat the egg whites until as light and fluffy as they can get ( the whites should form peaks when you life up the beaters).
You can find complete recipes click here!