As the holidays begin to sneak up, you’ll want to have this Green Bean and Hamburger Casserole recipe on hand! The perfect mashup between Green Bean and Hamburger Casserole (Low-Carb), topped with mashed potatoes and fried onions, yum!
The chilly fall air has arrived, friends! I couldn’t be happier. One of the aspects of autumn that I love most is opening up the windows, getting some fresh air through the house, and snuggling under blankets on the couch with my littles. They are seriously the best cuddlers in the world, even if I do have to force Silas to give me a hug and a kiss every day at 7 years old!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 12oz bag French cut green beans, frozen (cooked)
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, diced, 2 1/2 ounces
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook/Steam green beans. Brown the hamburger, onion, celery and mushrooms; drain the fat.
- In a microwave safe bowl mix all the sauce ingredients and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally until the cheese is melted.
- Mix all ingredients in a casserole dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350º for 20 minutes until hot and bubbly