No, it's not a dream. Low carb cereal really does exist! This easy keto Cinnamon Crunch Cereal is a delicious grain free and sugar free breakfast option. Perfect for busy mornings.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 tbsp butter chilled and cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut OR flax seed meal
- 1/3 cup Swerve Sweetener
Cinnamon Sugar Topping:
- 1 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the almond flour, coconut, sweetener and cinnamon. Pulse a few times to combine.
- Scatter butter pieces over mixture and pulse until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Spread on prepared pan and cover with another sheet of parchment or waxed paper. Use a rolling pin and/or your hands to press down firmly so that the cereal sticks together. Remove the top sheet of paper. Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
You can find complete recipes click here!