Melting Moments Cookies - the most crumbly, buttery, and delicious cookies ever, so easy to make and yields the best result every time. Very easy to bake with five simple ingredients. Perfect for all celebrations. They can be kept up to two weeks, and even longer in the freezer. That makes it perfect for anyone who likes to do an early Christmas baking.
- 380g of butter, cut into small cubes
- 130g icing sugar
- 330g cake flour
- 140g cornstarch
- 5g fine salt
- Measure all the ingredients.
- Put all the ingredients in a mixer or blender. Add the butter first, followed by icing sugar, and cornstarch and salt.
- Lastly, add the cake flour on top.
- Mix until the ingredients are well combined and clear from the side of the mixing bowl.
- Place a piece of baking paper on the baking tray.
- Apply some oil to the paper with a bakery brush.
- Use a small amount of the cookie dough to form a ball with your clean hand, about 12g each. Place the ball on an oiled baking paper, well separated from each other. Press it down with the back of the fork to form a pattern. Otherwise, you can also pipe it onto the baking paper.
You can find complete recipes click here