Dinner for a crowd just got easier with these Sheet Pan Sliders with Copykat Big Mac Sauce. The perfect juicy burger with your favorite burger sauce just became effortless.
- dried minced onion
- 4 lbs Ground chuck (80/20)
- seasoning salt
- 8 slices of extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 30 sliced dill pickle rounds
- 15 dinner/slider rolls, any brand
COPYKAT BIG MAC SAUCE:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup hamburger relish (it's sweet-found next to the pickle relish)
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- To make the Big Mac sauce, combine all ingredients and place in a squeeze bottle. This can be made ahead and kept in the fridge for a month.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sprinkle dried minced onion on the bottom of a 17 x 12 sheet pan. Use as much as you like.
- Press ground chuck into pan, on top of onions until it completely covers the bottom. Sprinkle with a generous amount of seasoning salt.
You can find complete recipes click here