The Strawberry Mojito is a cocktail that is as colorful as it is refreshing. And with strawberry season getting ready to kick into high gear, now is the perfect time to make one.
Now, don’t get me wrong, I’ve always been a fan of mojitos. But strawberry mojitos, I didn’t know about. How does this happen?!
I won’t be letting these simple white rum cocktails slip from my mind anytime soon. They’re so simple to whip up too!
- 1/3 cup light rum
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup club soda
- 1/2 cup Strawberry-Mint Simple Syrup, recipe follows
- fresh strawberries and mint leaves for garnish
- Place first 4 ingredients in a small pitcher or glass measuring cup.
- Stir gently.
- Place mint leaves and strawberries in bottom of 2 glasses.
- Fill with ice and pour drink over ice.