A tasty mixture of spicy shrimp, sautéed onions & bell peppers, garlic, and melted cheese crisped in a tortilla. These quesadillas are simple and a delicious way to enjoy shrimp!
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup bell pepper chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning or 1 tablespoon chili powder and 1/2 teaspoon EACH garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, paprika, ground cumin, salt, black pepper
- 1-2 cups melting cheese mozzarella, cheddar, Mexican blend or Monterey Jack
- 6-8 Medium flour tortillas
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet or pan. Add the chopped onion, bell pepper, and garlic to the pan. Cook for 1 minute or until tender.
- Add the shrimp and taco seasoning and cook for another 1-2 minutes or until shrimp begins to turn pink.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and rinse and whip down the pan with a paper towel. Return the pan to the heat and spray cooking spray or brush with about 1 teaspoon vegetable oil.
You can find complete recipes click here