It doesn't get any easier than these delicious keto cucumber appetizers! Fresh cucumber slices with cream cheese and everything bagel seasoning. The perfect low carb snack for hot summer days.
Everything Bagel Seasoning:
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp dried minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp dried minced onion
- 1/4 tsp crushed caraway seeds
- 1/4 tsp coarse salt
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp butter softened
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt or sour cream room temperature
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Everything Bagel Seasoning:
- In a small bowl, whisk all the ingredients together. Set aside.
- Cucumber Bites:
- Use a sharp knife to peel alternating strips of skin from the cucumber. Slice the cucumber crosswise into 1/4 inch thick slices and place on a platter.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, yogurt, garlic powder, and salt until well combined and smooth.
You can find complete recipes click here!