Low Carb Keto French Toast is the breakfast delight you’ve been searching for, without all the guilt and trimmed down on the carbs. Take our low-carb bread and make it magically delicious. Smother in low-carb syrup.
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 6 large eggs
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
To Make French Toast:
- 2 large eggs
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened almond milk ( or full fat coconut milk or heavy cream)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 small bit of butter for skillet
- To Make Keto Bread
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a standard bread loaf pan (see video for reference) with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and "tap/drop the pan" from about a 1/2 inch height onto your counter top a few times to work the air bubbles out of the batter. Regardless of the size of your loaf pan, don't fill it more than 3/4 of the way full. Bake for 30 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Allow loaf to fully cool before slicing.
You can find complete recipes click here!