- 1 c. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp Unsalted butter
- ⅓ c. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ c. Low carb natural peanut butter
- ⅓ c Lily’s baking chips
- Heat the heavy whipping cream and 2 tbsp of butter in a pot over medium high heat.
- Whisk in the Swerve sugar substitute until well combined, and bring the mixture to a low boil.
- Stir continuously, and add in 1 tsp of vanilla extract. Continue to cook the mixture down over medium heat until it thickens and begins to turn a bit light brown in color.
- Once thickened, remove the mixture from the heat, and whisk in the peanut butter until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into a parchment lined loaf or other small pan.
- Wait for the mixture to cool for a few minutes, and sprinkle ⅓ cup of Lily’s baking chips across the surface of the fudge.
- Place the fudge into the freezer for 1 hour, and then chill in the fridge for another 2-24 hours.
- Slice the fudge into 10 pieces and serve. Store remaining fudge in an airtight container in the freezer.