- 2 cups Heavy cream (divided into 1/4 cup and 1 3/4 cup)
- 1 1/2 tsp Gelatin powder
- 1/3 cup Powdered erythritol
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Pour 1/4 cup heavy cream into a small bowl. Sprinkle the gelatin powder on top (don't just dump it in), and whisk together immediately. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low, stir together the remaining heavy cream, powdered sweetener, cocoa powder and sea salt. Heat, whisking constantly, for about 5 minutes, until the mixture is smooth and bubbling near the edges.
- Remove from heat. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add the gelatin, which will be thick, to the pan. Whisk until smooth and dissolved.
- Let the pudding cool for about 10 minutes, until cooled enough not to melt plastic wrap to be placed over it. Whisk again to get rid of any film on top.
- Cover with plastic wrap flush against the top to prevent a film from forming. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, until firm.