A few nights ago, my mom text me these pictures and told me she had made this yummy recipe for my dad and her. The two of them LOVED it and she highly recommended it to me, especially with how simple it was. When I saw the picture, I knew it was something that I needed to try. My mom said it was full of flavor, moist, and best of all, simple to make! She made it along with our roasted garlic and Parmesan asparagus!!
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise (or Greek yogurt for a healthier option)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, seasoning salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Spread the mixture evenly on top of the chicken breasts.
- Place chicken into a baking dish and bake in preheated oven, 375 degrees, for about 45 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and serve!