Tender, buttery and caramelized brussels sprouts that are roasted with onions and garlic before being topped with a blend of pepper jack cheese and parsley. Roasted to perfection and all on one sheet pan. Easy to make, easy to clean up!
- 2 lbs brussels sprouts, (trimmed and halved)
- 1 small yellow onion, (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup butter, (melted)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp partially dried parsley, (or freshly chopped)
- 6 cloves garlic, (minced - 1 tbsp)
- 1/2 tsp salt, (more or less, to taste)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, (more or less, to taste)
- 6 oz pepper jack cheese, (freshly grated)
- freshly chopped parsley
- red pepper flakes
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a large (17-inch) baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Place the halved brussels sprouts onto the baking sheet, cut-side down. Discard any loose leaves. Top with sliced onions.
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe glass measuring cup. Add olive oil, parsley, minced garlic, salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Drizzle the butter mixture over the brussels sprouts and give the pan a gently stir, making sure to keep the brussels cut-side down.
- Spray sprouts with nonstick cooking spray - this ensures every bit is coated with oil.
You can find complete recipes click here!