Crispy, tender and juicy parmesan crusted chicken over the most incredible creamy lemon garlic pasta! This is a must make meal!
- 2 Chicken Breasts, sliced in half
- 6 Tablespoons butter, divided
- ½ cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- ¼ cup flour
- Creamy Lemon Garlic Pasta
- 8 ounce pasta of choice, I used thin spaghetti
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish, if desired
- In a large skillet over medium heat melt 2 Tablespoons butter. To make the chicken: Melt remaining 4 tablespoons of butter in a shallow dish. In another shallow dish combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and flour. Dip the chicken in the butter and then coat in the bread crumb mixture and place in skillet.
- Cook on each side for about 3-4 minutes until the outside is crispy and the chicken is cooked throughout. (It shouldn't take too long because the chicken should be thin).
You can find complete recipes click here!