This Dump-and-Bake Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta is an easy dinner that everyone loves — and you don’t even have to boil the noodles!
Creamy, comforting and delicious, this creamy Tuscan chicken pasta is super easy to prepare and comes together in under 1 hour.
- 1 16 ounce package uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 22 ounce jar Alfredo sauce (about 2 ½ cups)
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups diced rotisserie chicken or other diced cooked chicken
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 4 ounce jar diced roasted red peppers, drained (about ½ cup)
- ½ cup minced sun-dried tomatoes in oil drained
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or Italian blend cheese
- Optional: Parmesan cheese and fresh chopped herbs such as basil, oregano, and parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425F (220C).
- In a large 13 x 9-inch baking dish, stir together uncooked pasta, Alfredo sauce, chicken broth, chicken, garlic, red peppers, and sun-dried tomatoes. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes.
- Uncover; stir. At this point you should check the pasta to make sure that it is al dente (firm but just about finished cooking). If it’s still too hard, cover the dish and return to the oven until pasta is al dente. Then move on to the next step.
You can find complete recipes click here!