Healthy peanut butter and jelly cookie bars are an easy and delicious low carb dessert recipe ready in 30 minutes! My keto peanut butter jelly bars are gooey on the inside and loaded with strawberries! Made without sugar and without eggs, this peanut butter jelly cookie bar recipe is paleo, vegan and gluten-free!
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 cup granulated sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup peanut butter Can sub for any nut or seed butter of choice
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk of choice I used coconut milk
- 1/2 cup strawberries chopped
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips of choice Optional
- Prepare your flax egg by combining your ground flaxseed with 2 1/2 tablespoons of water. Allow sitting for 10 minutes, until a gel is formed.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. In a separate small bowl, combine your flax egg, peanut butter, milk of choice, and vanilla extract and mix very well.
- Combine your wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix well, until fully combined. Fold through half your chocolate chips and strawberries, reserving a few to top the cookie bars with.
GET FULL RECIPE>>>https://thebigmansworld.com/peanut-butter-jelly-bars/