Million Dollar Spaghetti Casserole is an easy hearty casserole that is both budget-friendly and easy to make. This casserole is simple and a delicious way to feed a family or a crowd!
- 16 Ounces Dried Spaghetti Noodles
- 1 Large Yellow Onion , Chopped
- 4-6 Cloves Garlic , Minced
- 1 1/2 Pounds Sweet Italian Sausage , Casing Removed
- 3 teaspoons Dried Italian Seasoning , divided
- 2--24 Ounce Jars Spaghetti Sauce-Divided
- 8 Ounces Cottage Cheese or Ricotta Cheese
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese , At Room Temperature
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 3 Cups Mozzarella , Shredded-Divided
- 1/2 Cup Butter , Cut Into Slices-Divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package, drain well and return pasta to original pot. Add 1 jar of prepared spaghetti sauce and combine. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook until they begin to soften, about 5 minutes. Add sausage and 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning to skillet, and cook until no pink remains. Drain well. Add 1 jar of spaghetti sauce to skillet. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine Cottage cheese or ricotta cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, 1 cup mozzarella, and 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Set aside.
You can find complete recipes click here!