Salmon Patties – perfectly crisp on the outside and deliciously tender and flaky on the inside! Made with fresh salmon instead of canned and full of flavor. A hearty salmon dinner that’s sure to impress!
- 1 1/4 lbs skinless salmon
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs, divided
- 2 1/2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 2 green onions, chopped (1/3 cup)
- 1 garlic clove, minced (1 tsp)
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon zest, plus lemon wedges for serving
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp old bay seasoning
- 1 egg yolk
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- Using a sharp knife coarsely chop salmon to a sausage like texture (approx. 1/4-inch pieces). This can also be done in a 3 batches in quick bursts in a food processor.
- In a large mixing bowl stir together 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs, parsley, green onions, garlic, mayonnaise, lemon zest, dijon mustard, old bay seasoning, egg yolk, 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste) and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Add salmon then toss well to evenly coat with mixture. Scoop mixture 1/3 cup at a time creating 8 equal portions.
- Pour remaining 3/4 cup panko into a shallow dish. Press and shape portions into 3-inch patties.
GET FULL RECIPES>>>https://www.cookingclassy.com/salmon-patties-salmon-cakes/