After I made this amazing Italian Chicken Pasta recipe, I wanted to try another simple meal packed with flavor. Additionally, I wanted add sausage as well. Indeed, Cajun Chicken Pasta with Sausage just seemed like a natural choice! Quick and easy dinner is always something I have on my mind. And I just love chicken and sausage combination because it’s so flavorful and delicious.
I think there’s nothing better than having a restaurant quality pasta dish on the table within minutes! Especially when I’m treating my family and friends! This creamy pasta dish has a tendency to disappear quickly from our dinner table! Smoked sausage, mushrooms and Worcestershire sauce here do a beautiful job here! They create the most amazing Cajun Chicken Pasta dish inside your kitchen.
For the Cajun chicken:
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterrey jack (or other) cheese
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning (or more to taste)
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 lb chicken cutlets
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
For the fettuccine:
- 8 eggs
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/8 tsp salt
- To make the Cajun chicken:
- Season the chicken cutlets with cajun seasoning on both sides.
- Melt 1 Tbsp butter in a large saute pan.
- Cook the chicken in the butter for about 2 minutes per side (or until just cooked through)
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add remaining Tbsp butter and minced garlic to the pan.
- Cook garlic for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant.
You can find complete recipes click here!