- 2 Whole Chicken Quarters
- 1/3 cup Chicken Stock
- 1/4 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan Sea Salt
- 10 oz. Fresh Leaf Spinach
- 1/4 cup Sherry Cooking Wine
- 1 tsp. Organic Ground White Pepper
- 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
- 4 oz. Fresh White Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp. and 1/2 tsp. Minced Garlic, Separated
- 1/2 tsp. Organic Ground Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 3/4 tsp. Ground Thyme
- 5 tbsp. Butter
- Pre-heat cooking pan to medium heat and add 3 tbsp of butter. Season chicken with turmeric and paprika then add 1/2 tsp of the minced garlic into heated pan. Add chicken quarters and brown the skin side for 7 minutes then the back side for 5 minutes. Once done, remove chicken from stove top and set aside.
- Remove most of the excess liquid from pan and add the other 2 tbsp of butter. Add 1 tbsp of minced garlic, sherry cooking wine, white pepper and chicken stock to pan and allow to cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add heavy whipping cream, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, ground thyme and mushrooms (optional) then allow to cook for 2 minutes. Add fresh spinach and dash of garlic powder and allow the spinach to cook down for 2 minutes or until wilted.
You can find complete recipes click here!