White Chocolate Ting-a Lings are one of our favorite holiday treats! Loaded with salty peanuts and crunchy chow mein noodles, then smothered in white chocolate and decorated with red, green & white Christmas sprinkles, they’re the perfect salty-sweet no-bake treat. Also known as haystacks, spider cookies, chow mein clusters, and birds nest cookies, once you try them you’ll know why they’re everyone’s FAVORITE! Perfect for gifting, too!
These White Chocolate Ting-a-Lings are not only delicious, they make the BEST holiday gifts! There’s nothing better than getting a big plate of homemade cookies around the holidays, and when they’re so easy to make, there’s nothing better than giving them!
- 3 1/2 c. chow mein noodles
- 32 oz. white chocolate candy coating I used Candiquik
- candy sprinkles
- 2 1/2 c. salted cocktail peanuts
- Mix chow mein noodles and peanuts in a large bowl.
- Melt white chocolate over low heat until smooth; pour over chow mein noodles and peanuts and mix well.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper; top with candy sprinkles.
- Cool completely and store at room temperature.