This easy Hot Chocolate Cheesecake Dip is the perfect no bake dessert to share at holiday parties. It is full of hot chocolate flavor, is easy to make, and is delicious with cookies and fruit.
With the cooler weather here to stay for a while, we have been drinking lots of this Nutella Hot Chocolate trying to stay warm. Ok, maybe not to stay warm, but when it’s chilly outside a hot steamy cup just feels right.
Lately I have been mixing up a few cups of hot chocolate for the kids and a cup of Salted Caramel Mocha Latte for me as we sit and enjoy these quiet moments together. I just love this time of year.
- 3/4 cup Cool Whip, divided
- 1 Tablespoon mini marshmallows, for garnish
- 1 Tablespoon crushed candy cane, for garnish
- 1/2 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup powdered Swiss Miss Dark Sensation hot chocolate mix
- Beat the cream cheese until creamy.
- Add the yogurt, marshmallow cream, and hot chocolate mix and beat again until light and fluffy.
- Fold in 1/2 cup Cool Whip gently until completely mixed in.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip, mini marshmallows, and crushed candy canes.
- Serve with cookies, pretzels, or fruit. Keep refrigerated in a covered container.