In honor of Cinco de Mayo, we have prepared a Weight Watchers Pork Taquitos Recipe in the air fryer. But we like to make it all year long since it is the perfect healthy snack that just about everyone will love.
They are also a great snack for after school, bbq’s, and even football season – serve it with some beans like black beans or refried beans and for lighter eaters you have a Mexican meal they definitely want you to make more often.
- 10 small flour tortillas
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 cups cooked shredded pork tenderloin or chicken
- 2 1/2 cups fat free shredded mozzarella
- Cooking spray
- Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees.
- Sprinkle lime juice over pork and gently mix around.
- Microwave 5 tortillas at a time with a damp paper towel over it for 10 seconds, to soften.
- Add 3 oz. of pork and 1/4 cup of cheese to a tortilla.
- Tightly and gently roll up the tortillas.
- Line tortillas on a greased foil lined pan.
- Spray an even coat of cooking spray over tortillas.
- Air Fry for 7-10 minutes until tortillas are a golden color, flipping half way through.
- 2 taquitos per serving WW SP - 8.
- But in case you don't have an air fryer, they can also be baked in the oven for 7 - 10 minutes on 375 degrees.
- Recommend 2 taquitos per serving
- Add optional items like salsa or sour cream to dip!
- Serve with guacamole and make a light meal that everyone will love.
- Weight Watchers Smart Points calculated using Weight Watchers recipe builder.