2 Ingredient Dough Bagel Dog Topping Ideas:
Plain- just dunk it in mustard or mayo for a little flavor.
Everything Bagel – Sprinkle on the Trader Joes Everything Bagel spice or mix your own using dried onion, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, salt, pepper, garlic powder.
Cheese – add a bit of your faovrite cheese during the last few minutes of baking for cheesy goodness.
Jalapeno & Cheese – add jalapeno slices and cheese during the last few minutes of baking.
If you have a favorite topping, leave a comment below and share with the world!
Quick and easy Bagel Dogs using 2 Ingredient Dough. Each Bagel Dog is as little as 4 Weight Watcher Smart Points. Mix up the toppings and have fun with this bagel dog recipe.
- 4 hot dogs (Any brand, meat or product)
- 1 batch 2 Ingredient Dough
- 1 large Egg (whisked for egg wash finish)
- Preferred Toppings (See post for ideas)
- Divide the batch of the dough into four equal balls. Roll out a ball on a lightly floured surface until it becomes a smooth and even rope about 3/4" thick. Gently wrap the dough around the hot dog and pinch the ends onto a neighboring piece of dough on the underside of the bagel dog to keep firmly in place. Repeat with remaining dough balls.
- Transfer the bagels to the baking sheet with the seams face down.
- OPTIONAL STEP: Brush the tops with egg wash and sprinkle with your preferred toppings.
- Bake the bagels for approx. 23-25 minutes or until fully cooked. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Enjoy immediately or wrap tightly after cooling until you're ready to enjoy.