If you’ve been looking for an easy Starbucks copycat frappuccino recipe, you’ve just found it! I’m a serious coffee addict and because of that, I’ve tried and tested hundreds of sugar-free coffee recipes now I’ve and finally nailed it!
Today I’ll be sharing my all-time favorite low carb frappuccino recipe that’s super quick and easy to make and tastes CRAZY-GOOD!
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee (chilled)
- 1 tbsp sweetener (I used Erythritol)
- 1/4 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 cup ice
- Put all of the ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth and combined. (About 1 minute)
- Pour into a glass or a cup and top with some keto-friendly whipped cream and any other toppings you like.
- This recipe makes 1 serving.
- Feel free to add some sugar-free caramel syrup for a keto caramel frappuccino.
- Or sugar-free chocolate syrup for a mocha frappuccino.
- If your frappe isn't thick enough for your liking, simply add more ice.
- If you don't have any xanthan gum, just add an extra 1/2 cup ice for a similar consistency.
- Any nut milk is okay for this recipe, but I prefer the taste of almond milk.
- You can use any sweetener you like, Stevia and swerve also work great for this drink.