A 90 second keto crust recipe is all it takes to make this easy and simple low carb pizza.
Mix up and bake this ketogenic diet pizza in under 5 minutes.
Makes for quick keto dinner, keto lunch, keto snack or keto side dish for your meal.
Homemade 90 second keto bread recipe or crust whichever you want to call it for the BEST pizza.
Add your favorite toppings or just top with pepperoni like this one I made.
You could make veggie topping or meat of your choice (other meat options may require additional cook times)
This is one of my favorite go to ketogenic diet recipes when I want something quick and delicious.
Are you ready to make this NO FAIL keto food recipe?
Check out how easy it is to make this keto pizza!
For the Crust:
- 1 tbsp Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Almond Milk
- ¼ tsp Italian Seasoning
For the Topping:
- 3 Pepperoni Slices
- 1.5 tbsp Sugar-Free Pizza Sauce
- 1.5 tbsp Shredded Mozzarella
- Whisk together all ingredients for the bread base in a microwave-safe mug.
- Spread pizza sauce on top of the batter then top with shredded mozzarella and pepperoni.
- Microwave for 60-90 seconds.