Keto desserts don’t get any easier than this peanut butter mousse. Sweet and creamy and oh so easy to make. 5 simple ingredients and 5 minutes is all it takes for this amazing low carb recipe. And less than 6g carbs per serving!
This deceptively simple keto peanut butter mousse recipe was originally created for All Day I Dream About food by Leeann of Cut The Wheat, Ditch The Sugar. She was a fellow low carb blogger back in 2014 and although she no longer maintains her website, this amazing 5 minute peanut butter dessert stands the test of time.
Sweet and creamy, this low carb peanut butter mousse will help you keep those girl scout cookie cravings at bay!
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream (more if needed to thin the mixture)
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 4 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter (no sugar added)
- In a medium bowl, whip the 1/2 cup of cream until it holds stiff peaks. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth and creamy. Add the sweetener and vanilla. If your peanut butter is unsalted, add a pinch of salt as well. Beat until smooth.
- If your mixture is overly thick, add about 2 tbsp heavy cream to lighten it and beat until combined.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream until no streaks remain. Spoon or pipe into little dessert glasses.
- Drizzle with a little low carb chocolate sauce, if desired.