What is great about these Weight Watchers Cherry Cheesecake Bites is you get the rich decadence of cheesecake but in perfect bite sizes that also help you to maintain your nutritional goals. The tart cherry with a sprinkle of chocolate shavings adds the perfect taste of tartness and sweetness. You will find this dessert very satisfying. This recipe is also surprisingly simple to make.
These Weight Watchers Cherry Cheesecake Bites are the perfect two-bite dessert. It's all part of the WW Blue Freestyle plan. A lower smartpoints treat
- 2 tsp water
- 1/2 oz shaved dark chocolate
- 2 large eggs or 4 egg whites
- 1/4 cup stevia or sugar, sugar makes the points increase by one
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 14 Tbsp plain non fat Greek yogurt
- 8 oz low fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 10 oz no sugar added cherry filling
- 1 small wedge of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Take graham cracker crumbs and mix with 2-4 Tbsp yogurt and mix manually with a mixing spoon until crumbs are evenly moist. Place 1/2 Tbsp in the mini muffin liners and press down into the bottom of each.
- With an electric mixer, mix the remaining ingredients (excluding the cherries and chocolate).
- Spoon cheesecake mixture into each paper liner.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Once done let cool then chill in refrigerator 1-2 hours. Mine were set well in 45 minutes. Serve with a small dollop of cherries with a sprinkle of chocolate on each.