Zuppa Toscano soup is so different in flavors from other soups I have had over the years. It is a rich and creamy base with chunks of Italian sausage, bacon, chopped kale, and a variety of herbs and spices. Each bite is like a flavor explosion in your mouth of goodness. I am not sure any other soup has such a wide variety of flavors and textures like this one. I highly recommend trying out this Instant Pot version if you love the Olive Garden soup.
Zuppa Toscana Olive Garden Copycat Instant Pot Soup truly is savory and succulent. We eat soup all year round, more often in the winter months, and this is a soup I always keep in our rotation. Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana soup tastes just like the restaurant version, but you can make it in your instant pot.
- 1 small chopped onion
- 6 slices cooked bacon
- 1 cup milk or cream
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 cups chopped Kale
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 32 oz low sodium chicken broth
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage
- 2 cups diced Potatoes, I used a bag of frozen diced Hashbrown potatoes
- Place you Pot on saute add olive oil and onions, garlic, and sausage.
- Brown sausage until it crumbles.
- Add potatoes, chicken broth, and place Kale on top.
- Cover and place pot on manual high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Do a quick release.
- Place pot back on saute.
- Stir in milk or cream.
- Chop your bacon and stir in your soup.
- Enjoy with a hearty Italian bread.