I’m a sucker for buffalo chicken and this stuffed buffalo chicken doesn’t disappoint! It has the perfect balance of spicy buffalo sauce cooled down with a little ranch dressing. The cheesy filling is seasoned with ranch too!
I’ve always been a big fan of buffalo chicken and we regularly go to Buffalo Wild Wings. Their naked tenders are delicious dipped in a little mild sauce with some ranch or blue cheese!
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, about 6 ounces each
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each breast, being careful not to cut all the way through. Set chicken aside.
- Add the cream cheese, cheddar, and ranch seasoning to a small bowl and stir well to combine.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture evenly into piece of chicken.
- Place the chicken in the prepared baking dish and brush heavily with the buffalo sauce.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, brushing with additional sauce every ten minutes, until chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and drizzle with ranch or blue cheese dressing before serving.
- Blue cheese crumbles may be swapped for the cheddar.
- To reduce sodium, use a homemade ranch seasoning or a reduced sodium wing sauce.