This Greek pasta salad is the perfect side dish – quick and easy to make and everyone loves it! Add protein like chicken or shrimp to make it a full meal!
- 2 cups dry fusilli pasta
- 1 cup black (or kalamata) olives, halved
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (juice from one lemon)
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 English cucumber, quartered lengthwise and sliced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Cook the pasta in salted, boiling water until al dente, according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and oregano. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked and cooled pasta, the tomatoes, cucumber, black olives, red onion and feta cheese.
- Drizzle the dressing over top and toss lightly to combine everything.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate for several hours until ready to serve.
- Leftovers keep well for 2-3 days.