This is a delicious, light, refreshing dessert. It’s low cal and sugar and can be made with the lite pie filling in any flavor. Note that this needs to be made the night before to soften the graham crackers.
- Low-Fat Graham Crackers
- 2 Tblsp. lemon juice
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding (sugar-free)
- 8 oz. fat-free Cool Whip
- 8 oz. fat-free cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup cold skim milk
- 1 can lite cherry pie filling (or any flavor)
- Line the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan with whole graham crackers. Beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add milk and lemon juice to the cream cheese and beat until smooth. Stir in pudding mix, then fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread 1/2 of cream cheese mixture over graham crackers. Repeat with another layer of graham crackers and cream cheese mixture. Spread pie filling over top.
- Refrigerate overnight for graham crackers to soften. Enjoy