This Peanut Butter mug cake his perfect for when you’re craving something freshly baked but don’t want to go through the hassle of baking an entire cake.
It’s quick, easy, tasty, and pretty healthy — at least, as far as baked goods go!
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons melted Coconut Oil
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tablespoons Milk of choice
- 2 Tablespoons Almond Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Tablespoons Maple Syrup More if you like it sweeter
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- A handful of chocolate chips How big of a handful is up to you!
- In a large mug, combine flour and baking powder with a whisk.
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk together.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Microwave on high for 4-5 minutes (time can vary depending on your microwave)
- Let cool for 3-5 minutes