Have you guys ever ordered Alice Springs Chicken from the Outback? I think it’s my favorite item on their menu. You just can’t go wrong with grilled chicken that’s loaded with bacon, cheese, and honey mustard dressing. Trust me…if you love all of those things you are going to love this quesadilla just as much! This is the easiest thing in the world to make…which is a lifesaver for busy families!
Whenever I grill chicken I always make sure to grill a few extra pieces. It’s one of my favorite tricks for simplifying meals, especially in the summer. If you have grilled chicken sitting in the fridge you already have a head start on turning a salad into a main dish, making a quick and easy pizza, whipping up chicken tacos, or you could just eat it plain. The options are limitless but be sure to add Alice Springs Chicken Quesasdillas to your list of recipes for using leftover grilled chicken!
This fun new twist on Alice Springs Chicken makes a super quick and easy lunch! You know you can't resist grilled chicken, crispy bacon, gooey cheese, and honey mustard!
- 1 chicken breast grilled and sliced
- 2 slices of bacon cooked and diced
- 1 c. shredded cheese you are welcome to use more if you would like (Colby jack, cheddar, or pepper jack are all great choices)
- 2-4 T. honey mustard dressing
- Parsley for garnish optional
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1 T. butter
- Warm a skillet over medium heat. Add a little, or a lot if you want, of butter.
- Set one tortilla in the skillet.
- Sprinkle cheese over tortilla.
- Set sliced grilled chicken over cheese.
- Sprinkle diced bacon over cheese.
- Drizzle with honey mustard dressing, use as much as you’d like. I use about 2 Tablespoons.
- Add more grated cheese.
- Top with second tortilla shell.
- As soon as bottom tortilla is golden brown flip quesadilla.
- Wait for the second tortilla is golden brown and the cheese is melted then remove from skillet.
- Cut into pieces. Serve with additional honey mustard dressing and a garnish of parsley if desired.