Oreo Keto Chaffles recipe is everything you love about your favorite cookie! With a crispy chocolate shell and a fluffy, cream filled center, you will be making this keto chaffle over and over again!
There is so much more you can do with a chaffle than just making it with cheese and egg! There are breakfast chaffles, sandwich chaffles, and even dessert chaffles, like this one! Of course, there are slight variations depending on what kind of keto chaffle you are making.
For example, this chaffle contains no cheese!! So don’t worry, you aren’t about to get into a chocolatey cheesy mess. Dessert chaffles use heavy cream and other ingredients in place of eggs.
- 2 tbsp Lakanto Monkfruit, or choice of sweetener
- 1 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Coconut Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Whipped Cream (alternate frosting recipe in notes below)
- Preheat mini waffle maker.
- In a smal bowl, combine all chaffle ingredients.
- Pour half of the chaffle mixture into the center of the waffle iron. Allow to cook for 3-5 minutres.
- Carefully remove and repeat for second chaffle. Allow chaffles to sit for a few minutes so that they crisp up.
- For filling, we like it simple and just went for whipped cream. See notes below for alterate filling.
We preffered a simple feeling for this and simply used whipped cream. However if you'd like a cream cheese filling, use: 1 tbsp Lakanto Powdered Sweetener, 2 tbsp cream cheese (softened), and 1/4 tsp vanilla. Combine all ingredients and spread frosting once chaffle is cooled to room temperature.