I can’t be the only one who loves a big helping of warm chocolate cake. You know the type that’s super fudgy, even a little gooey, and somewhere in between a brownie and a slice of chocolate heaven??? Yeah…. you know exactly what I mean.
So today – we’re making the late night, shortcut version. Chocolate mug cake. It’s chocolate-y, it’s moist, it’s fudgy, it’s filled with chocolate chips. And oh yeah, it’s ready in under 5 minutes. So you can literally make it while you’re waiting for Netflix to load.
This moist chocolate mug cake fudgy, a little gooey and perfect for when your chocolate craving hits. It's ready in minutes and the delicious chocolate indulgence.
- 1 large egg yolk , or substitute for 1 extra tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil , or canola
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- In a large mug, whisk together the oil, sugar, egg yolk and milk.
- Whisk in the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 75 seconds. The top should look set, but be careful not to overbake or it can get dry.
- Let cool for 1 minute before enjoying.