Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes is a super quick, easy and no-fuss weekday dinner recipe. Just drop everything in your slow cooker and forget about it. Slow cooker pork chops will be a new family favorite!
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Dry Ranch Seasoning
- 6 (3/4 inch) Boneless Pork Chops (or bone-in if available)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter - cubed
- 2 teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Lbs Red Potatoes - quartered
- Sear pork chops in oiled skillet over medium/high heat. (optional)
- Mix oil, ranch and apple cider vinegar.
- Place potatoes and pork chops into slow cooker. Pour ranch mixture over the top and toss to coat potatoes and chops evenly.
- Top with butter cubes.
- Cooking on high heat for approximately 3 hours. On low, 5-6 hours. Salt/Pepper to taste.
Some readers have expressed that this dish was not flavorful enough. If you prefer extra flavor follow the tips below:
Sear pork chops
Increase dry ranch mix amount to 4 Tablespoons
Add 1 chopped sweet onion and 8 whole garlic cloves to potatoes